A live event with new features and gameplay will be held later this week by US publisher Epic Games.
Through the initiative Epic Games Store Spring Showcase , a selection of new features, gameplays and never-before-seen content brought to you by the developers “who make the games we all love” will be broadcast from February 11 at 8 p.m. on the Twitch streaming platform. The goal is to take stock of the Epic Games Store catalog which will contain many permanent or temporary PC exclusives.
The #EGSSpringShowcase is coming (very) soon to a Twitch stream near you! 📹
Tune in this Thursday, February 11 at 2 PM Eastern for a curated collection of exciting new announcements, gameplay, developer insights and more.
Check out the details: https://t.co/XQPc3IiJzU
– Epic Games Store (@EpicGames) February 8, 2021
The Epic Games Store Sale
If the Lunar New Year sales will take place from February 11 to 15 at competitor Steam, the sales of the spring showcase of the Epic Games Store are scheduled from February 11 at 5 p.m. to February 25 at 5 p.m. .
- Star Wars: Squadrons – 40% off (50% for owners of Star Wars Battlefront 2) + Fortnite Vanguard Squadron X-Wing Glider
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – 50% off (55% for owners of Star Wars Battlefront 2)
- SnowRunner – Up to 40% off
- Cyberpunk 2077 – 10% off
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Up to 20% off
- Hades – 20% discount
The Epic Games Store 2020 Retrospective: Key Figures from the Online Store
- Over 160 million PC customers on the Epic Games Store
- Over 56 million active users as of December (32 million in 2019)
- Daily active users increased 192%, reaching 31.3 million active daily users, peaking at 13 million concurrent users this year (up from 7 million in 2019)
- $ 700 million spent by PC gamers on the Epic Games Store
- $ 265 Million Spent By Players On Third Party PC Games In The Epic Games Store
- Epic Games Store community playtime hours increased by 70%, to a total of 5.70 billion hours in 2020, up from 3.35 billion hours in 2019
- 103 free games
- Over 749 million free games obtained (2407 dollars total value)
- 77% average score on all free games
- 5.5 million Instagram followers (+ 137%)
- 4.1 million Twitter followers (+ 20%)
- 1.1 million Facebook followers (+ 71%)
- 235 countries and territories represented by creators
- Creator codes used 4,269,208 times for third party game purchases from the Epic Games Store
- Most popular games: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Satisfactory, Fortnite, SnowRunner, Godfall, Borderlands 3, Rocket League , Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, GTA 5 and Rogue Company