Meanwhile, the developers of Ubisoft Montreal have deployed a new update that coincides with the arrival of Season 2 promised for the month of March . This new burst of content therefore begins with a Season of Eostrum, which allows you to discover a event available until April 8 in a dedicated area of Ravensthorpe. Among the celebrations:
- An activity of decoration of the colony
- Mini drinking, archery and fighting games.
- Three new character quests: Eivor can participate in an egg hunt, the coronation of the Queen of May or protect the colony against nocturnal spirits.
- Three new skills: The Intrepid Leap skill will allow Eivor to perform a mastered attack jump on his enemies, while the Cosmetible Loot and Raven Loot skills will increase Eivor’s effectiveness when · it will be ranged or in close combat.
- Exclusive rewards such as colony decorations or personalization items.
“ Eivor’s gear may be visually altered, while retaining the original gear and armor stats, which will remain unchanged , it is pointed out. [19459005 ] As soon as a new weapon or new equipment is discovered, they can be personalized for money by the blacksmith of Ravensthorpe, if the object is of the same category. “
To thank the fans for their loyalty, “ players received the Altair outfit, full equipment and cosmetic items free of charge. Yule and 300 Opals. “These rewards can be picked up at the Animus Store.
Finally, it is mentioned that future updates will introduce more content into the Eostre season:
- Mastery Challenge: A second update will add a new, replayable game mode, inspired by the basic combat mechanics of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. A Master will arrive in the colony and inspire Eivor who will decide to train to face and complete all the challenges in turn, until he himself becomes a Master.
- Additional Rewards